It’s time to identify the Key Thrusts/Capabilities of your business
From my office’s Strategic Plan, our Key Thrusts are:
- A centralized balance of short, mid, and long term patient acquisition strategies.
- Optimized accountability structure (all metrics monitored and assigned to an individual for monitoring and reporting) – RACI document to be reviewed annually in September with strategic planning.
- Identify, utilize, and develop each team member’s strengths, goals, and aspirations.
- Attract interns and chiropractic applicants through visibility at universities, chiropractic colleges, and within the profession.
- Optimize book keeping (1 week delay).
- Continue to develop a structured, simmering PR plan.
- Have an effective web presence.
Have fun while you build your practice, increase your profits, and enjoy your life!
Dr. Jeff Scholten